How We Can Help You With Your Mobile Marketing
It’s time to get found on Mobile Phones to help you increase your sales through interactive sites, map integration, SMS/MMS and in game mobile marketing. Smart Phones adaption has a huge impact on businesses and mobile users expecting speed, value simplicity and accuracy in context.
We can help you to create a one web application performance management. Our Mobile Marketing Solution helps you effectively connect to your target customers and compete to a mobile business economy. Your Mobile Marketing Strategy must begin now with a new website built for Mobile.
Mobile Marketing Services
- Mobile Websites –
- Mobile Applications –
- Text Marketing –
- QR Code Marketing –
Mobile Marketing ROI
This is the fastest way of reaching your target audience. We are here to deliver Quality Mobile Web and App Experiences by knowing your customers and their context, we ensure your mobile service meets your end users expectation, can access and interact your mobile content across all devices.
Many companies use this as strategic investment because it will save both you and our customer money and effort.
Mobile can support consumers throughout the buying cycle generating revenue
- Offering an additional channel for sales
- Guiding consumers to physical locations
- Influencing sales
- Increasing the number of store visits, transactions, or purchases
- Helping you acquire new customers
- Increased conversions 10%
Saving Money and Time
- Increasing the cost effectiveness of marketing
- Lowering personal costs
- Saving material costs on property and equipment
- Reducing costs associated with inventory
- Reduced homepage load time from 11.3 seconds to 3.4 seconds
- Improved page load time 23%
- Saved 50% in staff and fees
- Reduced seven-step transaction time by 50%
- Reduced downtime 45%
- Achieved under 3 second response time and 99% availability
- Increase satisfaction and Loyalty
- Convenience drives increased satisfaction
- Increased satisfaction drives loyalty and retention
- Increased brand equity